View larger map
The begining of this route is the same as for P2, as far as the large plateau. From there a path leads southwest, arriving at the ruined monastery of Panayia after 330 m. It is known by the locals as the Grigoris monastery as it was rebuilt in 1546 by Grigoris Graikos, a Monemvasiot.
Only the stone walls and part of the marble plaque bearing the founding inscription remain. A path leads south to the small coastal settlement of Aghia Paraskevi some 1,160 m later .
|Slope (average %)|
|Display the route via Google Earth|